Poached Egg and Hash Browns
Prep: 30 Min. Yield: 3 servings
1 bag of Whole Foods’ Root Hash Brown mix (frozen)
2 tablespoons Sun Rain Grow Lemon Rosemary with Olive Oil Ghee
1 teaspoon arrowroot starch
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Everything but the Bagel seasoning
- Thaw hash brown mix and squeeze out excess water with a paper towel.
- Mix in one egg and arrowroot starch into hash brown mix until well combined.
- In a skillet on medium high heat, add Sun Rain Grow Ghee to coat skillet.
- Form hash brown mix into 3 patties, and when skillet is hot place patties in skillet.
- In a saucepan, add apple cider vinegar and enough water to poach eggs. Bring water to a little above a simmer.
- Swirl water and crack one egg at a time directly into water, and remove with a spoon after 3 minutes and set aside.
- Flip hash brown patties after 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Once golden on each side, remove and set aside.
- Smash avocado and add to each hash brown patty, then top with poached egg and Everything but the Bagel seasoning. Enjoy!