Roasted Mini Hassel Back Potatoes
Prep: 45 Min. Yield: 6 servings
2 bags of rainbow baby potatoes
3 tablespoons Sun Rain Grow Lemon Rosemary with Olive Oil Ghee, melted
Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make slices half way through each mini potato, about 1/8 inch apart.
- Place mini potatoes on parchment paper covered baking sheet, and brush mini potatoes with melted ghee.
- Place potatoes in oven and bake for 20 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Brush potatoes with remaining ghee, and then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place back in oven and bake for 10 more minutes or until golden brown on the outside, and remove from oven. Enjoy by dipping in ranch or drizzling with an aioli, or simply by themselves. Enjoy!