Prep: 15 Min.
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Sun Rain Grow Cilantro with Red Pepper + Avocado Oil Ghee
- 3 zucchini or squash, sliced into coins
- 1 cup sliced crimini mushrooms
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ½ tsp cumin
- Wash veggies and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Melt ghee and mix in spices until well-combined.
- In a dish or bowl, mix veggies together and drizzle melted ghee mixture over.
- Toss veggies until coated in ghee, and then place in a grill basket and place on grill.
- Grill veggies until well cooked through. Remove from grill and enjoy!