Prep: 10 Min.
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons Palm sugar, coconut
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon Green Matcha Ghee, melted
- ½ cup water
- In a food processor, add all ingredients and blend until well-combined.
- In a small bowl mix ¼ cup shredded coconut and 2 tablespoons chia seeds.
- Roll bite size balls and coat in shredded coconut mix. Repeat.
- Store in an airtight container for 2-3 days; for longer life refrigerate up to 5-7 days.
Note: For a green coconut bite add 1 tablespoon of Matcha powder to coating mix.